Whether you are a solo filmmaker or a full service marketing agency we can help you add to your client offering and services.
Bandini Videos is an animated explainer video studio based in the Somerset, UK.
Since 2016 we have been producing marketing materials internationally for companies across a range of technical sectors including apps, software, finance, fin-tech, manufacturing and science.
Please see below our White Label Price Guide (with clickable examples in the left hand column), Project Timeline, How To Get Started and *Terms.
For further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
White Label Price Guide
The time frames below are more accurate for our larger projects. Smaller projects or our templated videos and whiteboard animations can be completed in 1-2 weeks — if we have a deadline to meet, fast responses and an approved script.
How To Get Started
Return this questionnaire (see below) completed by the end client or a representative. Contained in the questionnaire are a series of questions that our script writer will need to create your script so please be as detailed as possible — though feel free to share links to relevant web pages.
There are sections where logos, style guides and other relevant graphics can be uploaded. It also contains links to playlists where you can listen to and choose your preferred voiceover artist. [If you already have a script or voiceover for the project please skip to Step 4.]
Script writer’s questionnaire: https://forms.gle/wdqUJtUotH4h6JjAA
Please send us any NDA (Non Disclosure Agreement) documents you want us to sign and we will get them returned to you. Though your privacy is always 100% assured with us — with or without an NDA. We guarantee that we will never discuss or display a white label project externally.
Our script writer will be in touch if they need to ask you any further questions and once complete will send over a 1st draft of your script for approval or feedback. We allow unlimited revisions provided they are within the scope of what was originally agreed or instructed in the questionnaire you completed. Once approved we will begin animating your project and preparing the voice over.
You will receive a completed 1st draft of your video uploaded to the film feedback software we use (www.screenlight.tv). Once we have collect your detailed feedback our team will make the edits you require. We allow unlimited revisions provided they are within the scope of what was originally agreed or instructed (however revisions to work that has already been approved, including the script or voiceover will incur a small additional fee).
Your final video will be deliver to you as both a full quality HD 1080p MP4 file and a lower resolution version, which can be easily shared or uploaded to social media channels. If you purchase the working documents for your project this will be supplied to you as well (Adobe After Effects / .AEP).
- In the unlikely event that your 3D project’s scope requires additional levels of resources and man-hours beyond quality levels shown in the examples shown then we reserve the right to discuss this with you at the beginning of the project and provide you a more accurate quote. This applies to 3D only as it is the most difficult to price. Equally if we are able to provide you a discount on our 3D work we will inform you of the discount available.
- All our animation work comes with script writing, voiceover, stock background music and sound effects.
- Our stock music usually comes from www.premiumbeat.com and our voiceovers are from pre-approved voice artists (samples of which can be listened to on the links at the bottom of our questionnaire: https://forms.gle/wdqUJtUotH4h6JjAA).
- If you require professional sound design we can provide this for you at an additional cost.
- If you want to supply your own script, voiceover, background music and sound effects you are more than welcome to.
- We work on a 50% upfront, 50% on completion payment basis for all projects over £500 and 100% of payment upfront for all projects under £500. We prefer bank transfer but can take domestic payments over the phone or Paypal — an additional 3% transaction fee is added to Paypal payments.